Kaybus customers can now benefit from more relevant and up-to-date content across their organization
SAN FRANCISCO, October 26, 2016 – Kaybus today announced it has launched Kaybus Sales Enablement on the Salesforce AppExchange, empowering businesses to connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. Kaybus Sales Enablement for Salesforce pushes relevant and up-to-date content from across the enterprise to users automatically on their Lead, Account or Opportunity tabs. The results are upwards of a 10 percent increase in conversion rate. The app is available globally.
Built on the Salesforce App Cloud, Kaybus Sales Enablement is currently available on the AppExchange at : Salesforce AppExchange
Kaybus Sales Enablement Key Features:
With Kaybus Sales Enablement automated content recommendations:
- Will see relevant content directly in their workflow as they perform tasks without leaving their view.
- Are guaranteed up-to-date, useful and “must have” content is pushed without the need for searching.
- Ensure that sales content is mapped directly to sales productivity through Kaybus Business Analytics, providing 100 percent visibility into the ROI of each piece of content.
- Execute sales programs and campaigns for new product launches or sales training in-line, reducing the need for out-of-field training.
- Configure content and content usage to achieve specific sales goals (e.g., Account, Opportunity, Lead, Ticket, Case, Contact), enforcing guided sales and marketing workflows.
By leveraging the Salesforce App Cloud, Kaybus provides sales representatives specific content automatically based on the opportunity viewed, the current sales stage, the product sold, competitive marketing intelligence and other information defined by a customer's sales purpose. This integration enables sales and marketing managers to track and measure the sales knowledge gaps, effectiveness of content and actions required to achieve sales goals.
Comments on the News
- “We are excited to expand on our long-term vision with sales leaders to improve sales effectiveness by bringing the much-needed knowledge help to each task automatically,” said Seenu Banda, CEO of Kaybus.
- “Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees to thrive in the age of the customer,” said Todd Surdey, SVP, app innovation partner sales “By leveraging the power of the Salesforce App Cloud, Kaybus provides customers with an exciting new way to better inform sales reps so they can focus on building the relationship rather than wasting time looking for content.”
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange is the world’s leading enterprise apps marketplace that empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With 3,000 partner apps and more than 4 million customer installs, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT and data science technologies for businesses.
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
- Follow Kaybus on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/kaybus
- Follow Kaybus on Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaybus_inc
Salesforce, App Cloud, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Kaybus provides an industry-leading Knowledge Automation application, enabling companies to use 100 percent of the content available for their employee's daily tasks by providing personal content recommendations, right to the desktop, without searching. Kaybus offers state-of-the-art Sales Enablement, Service Enablement and Platform as a Service.
Kaybus can be used as a SaaS-based solution or Platform-as-a-Service option, embedded into native applications at either the feature or application level. Providing real-time, full-text indexing and predictive content recommendations, companies can aggregate all their corporate content in one central location.
Kaybus integrates with a number of other content repositories across the enterprise, including SharePoint, Confluence, Wiki, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Outlook and enterprise file share drives. To find out more, visit: http://www.kaybus.com.